WEDNESDAY 28TH FEBRUARY
Due to weather and road conditions I have made the decision to cancel all of today and tomorrow's (Thursday 1st) classes.
Several children didn’t make it to classes last night and the drive home for myself and Miss Knight was treacherous. It’s not worth putting anyone at risk and especially with schools being shut, most children won’t attend anyway. I have also just heard that Hallhill has been closed until further notice.
More updates regarding tomorrow'S (Friday) classes will follow as soon as I have decided what to do.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused, I am aware that with exams coming up this is not ideal, but in this kind of situation the safety of our pupils must come first. Stay at home, warm and safe!
UPDATE (FRIDAY 2ND MARCH):
Bobby has informed me that the centre will be closed until Monday. This means that all of Friday and Saturday's classes are now cancelled. Even if Hallhill was open, it would be impossible for me and Miss Clark to travel.
So sorry again for any inconvenience, I will try to schedule some classes for Easter Holidays.
Hope everyone is safe and well,
Miss Friar ❤️